All the people/places/things you love to hate...

Friday, May 05, 2006

I love crazy people...

I guess today is opposite day in Hate-that-guy world. I received this resume in response to an employment add I have listed in a local trade publication. Bear in mind, I am looking to fill a general manager position for an automotive related industry:


This resume is from xxxxx xxxxxx for the following position:
xxxxxxxManager

Email: xxxxxxxxx@Yahoo.com
Address: xxxx West End Hghts., xxxxxxxx, TN 37xxx
Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Min. Salary: $0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Matron Of the Order of the Amaranth- (The wives organization of the Masons) the oldest fraternity in the world
My job descripition included, head of a meeting once every month for 18 months. I was to have fund raisers for the Order, an to send out cards for the sick members, an to attend and send flowers for furneals (that was a speciad requirement) to initiate candiditates in the Order, Head of Balloting on Candidates, an be head of a Business meeting each an every month. Also, to attend every practice for initation, an such other special meetings. I had to arrive especially early for the meeting to make sure the court room was set up for the meeting, an to make sure the banquet room for set up for the dinner before the meeting. Stay after the meeting to make sure everything was put back an everything was clean an orderly as it was before the meeting began. It was like being a CEO of a company. I also had to get out a letter each month to each member to decribe the details of the upcoming meeting an what was instore so that they could come prepared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am afraid that I'm at a loss as to what to say about this one. I feel like further commentary at this point will simply ruin the beauty of this resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home