All the people/places/things you love to hate...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I hate thieves



The picture you are looking at is of some arrogant shirtbird camped out in front of my store at 2:00am in the process of stealing several thousand dollars from me. Whoever you are, you're a prick cocksucker who's going to get what's coming to him. And that is either going to come at the hands of the local police or my manager Marcus who every night is looking for ways to track this guy down. I hope for his sake the police find him first.

So if anyone ever reads this blog, happens to live in Gallatin, TN, and recognizes this little turd then let me know. Help me nail this mf'er and I'll hook you up with some free car washes and keep Marcus from beating your brains out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

This has been sort of a slow year in hatin', hasn't it. I mean, you haven't really been hatin' on that many people.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Astro said...

Very slow, indeed. But plenty of time to hate on faceless, private-dick lookin' funny men like you.

You just made the list FOM.

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home